1.6
Number of Destinations

Have you heard of too good to be true?Believe me that's what Allegiant Air is all about.

If you read the fine print in their terms and conditions they say you have 24 hours to cancel your flight and get a refund. What airlines only gives you 24 hours to get a full refund. I tried to call them, and the voice message says, " We are experiencing heavy calls call back later." What kind of airline will not answer the phone. Do you think its because of all the complaints they get?

Absolutely it is.I emailed them several times each and finally after listening to music for 1 and 1/2 hours on the phone I finally got one of the most unprofessional people that I have ever talked to. This airline is a joke. They are also having all kinds of problems with their maintenance. They have had to cancel flights out of St Petersburg and twice this month they had to return to the airport after *** because of air pressure problems.

Not only are they a rip off they are also not safe. I will walk to my next destination before I will ever use them. Run, walk, drive, or take a hot air balloon before using this airline.

Don B.

OKC.Ok

dabull1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $267 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to refund my money. Author liked the most terible. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments