I booked this flight on November 2015.I tried to load their AP on my phone to check in and it didn't work, it loaded fine but went nowhere, 20 hours before my flight, I thought it was OK, I'll check in at the airport.

We are in sleepy Des Moines, not a whole lot of business. We arrived 50 minutes before flight time, nobody was at the desk. We called the customer service line at the airport for assistance 2 times in 10 minutes. The three attendants were at the gate checking people in.

None came back to the booking desk. The plane left without the six passengers waiting at the desk. The attendants returned 5 minutes after the plane left and were very rude and unhelpful to us with 17 people in line waiting to check in making quite a scene.

I'm out $450.00 for the flight and $285 for the first night at the condo we rented in Florida, plus $ 1150 to fly down the next day with another airline.Will never fly them!

wildr wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1885 and wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service sucks. Author liked the most origination city. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments