1.7
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Flight was cancelled, I know this happens, but what happened after, or should I say didn't happen is totally unacceptable.I attempted to call the airline, total waste of time.

First attempt, got a message that there was a 50+ minute hold time. (REALLY!). So I tried an hour later, I got a recording that due to call volume they were not accepting calls at this time, please try again later. (REALLY).

We were offered a voucher to stay in a hotel, as the flight would be rescheduled for the next day. I expressed to the gate agent that this was unacceptable and there was an available flight on another airline in two hours. Response was that they do not partner with any other airline. They also gave us an 8 dollar voucher for food (For 24 hours?

again. REALLY) and the voucher was only good at the airport. I placed a complain online as that became my only option. It has been three days now and I have not gotten a response.

As other have mentioned, clearly this airline cares nothing about customer service.

Fly at your own risk is my advise.I will pay double before I will ever fly with this airline again.

bill759 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $425 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, plane failures and no help from ticket attendant. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

If this is your worst travel experience, you have been lucky.You bought the cheapest ticket on a cheap airline and then complain when the airlines does exactly what it contractually agreed to do.

The airline even states on its website: "All Allegiant tickets purchased are non-refundable. Credit will not be given for cancellations or changes within 7 days of your trip unless you have purchased Trip Flex™." What is there not to understand.

Its "unacceptable" now. It wasn't "unacceptable" when you bought a cheap ticket. That is when you should have said something, not after you buy the ticket.

Allegiant had great customer service from what you say. They offered a hotel room to stay overnight, they gave a food voucher although small.

They did what they agreed to.Just because you feel entitled to more (which you did not pay for), does not mean it was bad customer service.

to Anonymous #1009976

I did buy a trip flex and need to reschedule my flight due to flash flood warnings to the airport..i emailed them as i could not find a phone number.

finally i found a phone number and called to be on hold over an hour. The woman said she could reschedule me on the next flight 4 days later but it would be an additional $350 (the flex plan says same price if rescheduled within 7 day) she said i should wait for the email (the email that says they will get back to you within 24-48 hours) to see what they can do.. NEVER got a response and finally to make sure i was within the rules of flex i cancelled within an hour before the flight.. when i cancelled the message said they were sending me a credit of $450 via email..

BUT I PAID $613 and i still didn't even get the email/ voucher to reschedule.

I tried calling again and was on hold for 1 HOUR and 45 minutes to be then CUT OFF..UGH........this is the worst EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!