Flight at 7:30 am from Vegas to Austin (so 5 am wake-up to make flight). Flight boards. Gets to tarmac. Problem on board with computer. Tried to fix on tarmac. No-go. back to gate for a 5 minute fix with maintenance. Maintenance comes on and "whoops" that's a bigger problem. Will take 45 minutes to fix. Deplane.

7 hours later, still waiting. Allegiant offers a "meal voucher". Restaurants in the terminal are so used to Allegiant delays and "meal vouchers" that they pull out their "standard menu card" or Allegiant delays.

Allegiant offers to make it right with a $50 credit for future flights. when that fails to make people happy, after 7 hours, they offer refunds if folks cancel, or, and this is good, they offer to take them on the next available flight. Next available flight is...Wednesday. Today is Sunday.

Well done Alegiant. A new low. No effort to bring another plane. No effort to work with other airlines. When I asked them if the pilot times out they say "at some point". When I said is that soon they say "I don't know". I think they should know.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments