Additional Fees

I just booked my first flight with Allegiant Airlines out of Portsmouth International Airport to Orlando and it will be the last.It was the worst booking/reservation experience I have ever had.

Allegiant's customer service is terrible. It may seem like a good value but in the end it's not. While booking flights online for a family vacation to Florida somehow a mistake was made on the departure date. The next day I went to print out the itinerary and realized the departure date was incorrect.

I immediately sent an email to Allegiant and got prompt automated response back that they received my inquiry and would be contacting me within 24 to 48 hours. After waiting more than a day searched their website and was finally able to find a phone number to call. After being on hold for a while I finally got thru. I explained the situation to the agent who then explained that they would have to charged me $75 per ticket to correct the departure date.  This was for a flight that was still months away and the correct flight had plenty of empty seats.  When I asked how the company justified the $225 cost to correct the mistake that took her less than 5 minutes to complete she couldn't give me an answer.

After protesting for a few minutes that this was not a change in plans but an error in the booking and reservation process she still refused to remove the charge. I've leaned my lesson with this company.

Never Again!Way to many better options.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $225. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air. The most disappointing about allegiant air flight at Allegiant Air was added charges and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments