1.5
Number of Destinations

I booked a flight hotel car with this company, It ended up being the worst experience of my life .I tried to cancel the car rental 1 week before my trip.

They made me wait over an hour on the phone then hung up on me after they had $3200 of my money. This happened twice.Then they give me a piece of *** voucher that I could only use to fly to only 4 different citys.None that I wanted to visit. Their customer service is bad.They have no desire to make the customer happy. I will never use them again.

That is a promise.

They also said their is a discount when you book all three ( flight-hotel-car ) I never saw any discount.I could not see a break down of prices until after I paid.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convenience of airport and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service ignored request to cancel. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of allegiant air flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $714. Allegiant Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant air flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments