Big Timber, Montana

Our flight was delayed, then flew, we circled LAX for hours finally landing in Ontario, where they left us stranded at midnight.No services there and we sat for over 3 hours on the tarmac before they dumped us.

I had an 18 mos old and 10 year old and had to figure out how to get to Santa Monica with them after midnight when everything is closed. They had no remorse or any apologies for the crappy service. Today they cancelled my daughter's flight and left her stranded with no flights until tomorrow and no guarantees they will fly tomorrow.

I will never use them again.It is not worth it.

Jeni2015 wrote the review because of bad quality at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole experience and 2 delays because of allegiant staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Circled LAX for hours?Really?

Did they have inflight refueling?

And why might I ask were they circling LAX as you allege?

Could it be that the weather was too bad to land there?Is that the airlines fault?

to Anonymous #1018234

Supposedly, they were waiting for approval to land.There is construction at LAX we were told.

There was not inflight refueling which is why they took us to Ontario to supposedly refuel and then come back to LAX however, they left us there instead.

This seems to be a problem a reoccurring problem with them.I think is poor planning on the airlines part and a need for better communication between the airlines and the airport.

to Anonymous #1019183

I was on that flight.It never "circled LAX" instead it immediately diverted to Ontario when the captain realized there would not be enough fuel to hold.

Get your story straight.It was a rough night for everyone.

to Anonymous #1019306

We were told we had gotten to LAX and were awaiting our turn to land, we flew around and then finally went to Ontario. Yes it was a rough night for everyone and it was really poor management on the part of Allegiant. I imagine you probably work for the company.