Not only is this airline over priced for what you get.You also will sit on hold for an hour if you try to call them.

They nickel and dime you more then any other airline I've ever flown on, the plane was horribly dirty and it was such a slow boarding process. Their online site is not user friendly as I totally booked the wrong return day as it gave me three options for different days then I asked for. In the hour I sat on hold the flight went up over $50. Astonished that this horribly airline is still in service.

I will never fly with them ever again, even if it is more convenient.Worst airline EVER!!

Jessie98205 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

#1131977

Its tough when you actually have to read what is on the webpage.Many websites list other dates when the one you requested is not available, or as cheaper options.

When you see a flight listed, please note that the month and date is listed on each choice.I hope this helps you in the future avoid mistakes which are totally your fault.

to Anonymous #1132144

Didn't really ask for opinions. Just sharing my experience so others avoid this horrible airline.

to Anonymous #1132510

I don't think he/she was giving an opinion. They were simply stating a fact and showing people how to avoid the foolish mistake you made.

Lesson here folks, this person is a great example of the lost art of personal responsibility in America.

Read the material carefully before clicking the button saying you read and understood what you were agreeing to.