Worst airline possible for so many reasons.Avoid at all cost.

You are better off paying double to any other airline. I did arrive 40 minutes before departure at OAK because of bad traffic, but there were no boarding pass kiosks at the airport and no-one from Allegiant to be found. I had the Airport page an Allegiant representative several times and 25 minutes later one showed up to tell me we couldn't get on the plane. We could not get a boarding pass and missed the flight.

They also charge extra $ for seat assignments when you book the flight.That is sneaky and slimy.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Benicia, California, United States #861802

Where to begin.I am handicap, was told all handicap seats were filled, but my seat would be appropriate, I couldn't get in or out without hurting my self, but they said nothing could be done, noticed there were 4 very able bodied guy with their buts planted in the handicap seating.

Only one person was handicap. The crew was rude and acted like a bunch of crazy teenagers. We were informed that there was no water for toilets and sani wipes would be handed out. The flight was late arriving.

It was a mess.

Never again.Now trying to get a working number for lost and found cause my keys and glasses were lost on that flight.

Helpful.Tech

I'm sure sorry you missed your flight.I think there's a time period that they need you to board before takeoff so they can ready the flight.

Were they able to re-book you on another flight?Was there a charge in doing so?