Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I ARRIVED AT LAS VEGAS AIRPORT AT 2PM WITH A FLIGHT SCHEDULED TO *** AT 515PM FLIGHT 574 ON JUNE 22, 2015.

THE WEB STATED FLIGHT WAS ON TIME BUT FOUND OUT IT HAD BEEN DELAYED 4 HOURS. NO EXPLANATION AND MY TWO SCREAMING KIDS, 3 AND 6 GOT SO TIRED, SO FINALLY AT ALMOST MIDNIGHT WE WERE SHUTTLED TO A HOTEL AFTER I BEGGED FOR THE NIGHT. OK , NEXT DAY JUNE 23RD...BACK TO AIRPORT WITH NO SPECIFIC TIME OR REASON FOR MORE DELAYS...134 PM THEN 4PM THEN WE TOOK OFF FOR 20 MINUTES THEN THE PLAN TURNED BACK TO VEGAS....NO EXPLANATION...FINALLY TOOK OFF AGAIN AT 11PM AND THEN TURNED AROUND AFTER 20 MINUTES AGAIN...BACK TO VEGAS. NO ONE WOULD REFUND MY AIRFARE OR EVEN OFFER A VOUCHER...THEY ONLY GAVE ME A FEW $5.00 MEAL VOUCHERS...TO FEED 3 PEOPLE FOR TWO DAYS???? COME ON....I HAD TO BORROW A CREDIT CARD TO BOOK A FLIGHT ON DELTA AT A COST OF $2,800.00...RIDICULOUS THAT IT HAD TO COME TO THAT TO GET HOME JUNE 24TH IN THE EARLY AM...

I LOST TWO DAYS OF WORK, $2,800 AND TRAUMATIZED TWO YOUNG CHILDREN AND MYSELF...NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO COMPASSION, NO CARING AT ALL. THIS AIRLINE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

WHOMEVER READS THIS, I DEMAND THIS GO TO YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE FOR A FULL REFUND OF MY AIRFARE....NO VOUCHER AS I WILL NEVER FLY YOUR AIRLINE AGAIN. IF I HAD NOT GONE TO DELTA, I WOULD STILL BE IN VEGAS WITH THE OTHER HUNDREDS STILL AT THE AIRPORT..

YOU CAN REACH ME AT 509-781-1577...JESSICA MCQUILKEN

SNOOPYHOBO wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2800 and wants Allegiant Air to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no help from ticket attendant, rude flight attendant, no customer service and no compassion for kids trauma. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air departures for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments