On June 18th, 2015, my wife's flight to Tulsa from St Pete was cancelled. Email sent to alert to problem was delivered to my home computer after we left for the airport at 4:30 am (for the 6:30 am flight).

Allegiant employees at St Pete gate seemed openly hostile toward stranded and inconvenienced passengers. "Line Supervisor" on duty was surly at best.

Customer service phone number not available "due to high call volume". On the next day, the customer service phone number wait was at least 75 minutes (then the call dropped). We still do not know whether return flight reservation was automatically cancelled.

Never again will anyone in my family spend even one dollar with Allegiant.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Tried and tried for hours with customer care number. I never got through. Amazed they are still in business!