Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I will not stop til this company is shut down. They have a policy not to let you speak to the manager. My girl was working there and told me they don't even consult the manager, she said the do their nails while on hold or talk and then get on the phone and say *** off.

I kept calling, I had no choice but to yell, they lie and do all they can to keep the customers away from their management if they even have management.

My name is Tim Barry and I will join any lawsuit out there about this company. forefatherentertainment@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i want this company shut down asap. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air and allegiant air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Patty2016
Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States #1102818

We contacted our Congressman, who has jurisdiction over federal agencies.When we FINALLY got hold of a CUSTOMER RELATIONS MGR, she said they were EXEMPT from Airline Passengers Fair Treatment Act--49 USC 41762.

After a LOT of searching, it appears this exemption is being extended into 2018. It is very convenient to fly somewhere close to your home, rather than driving to Pittsburgh PA, but we need an airline who is REQUIRED to abide by all the regulations as others.

Is there any other airline exempt from this LAW???Of course, the places they fly from/to LOVE the $$$$ the airline brings in but do they realize/care about the passengers??

And the point is?So customers want to talk to the manager.

Why? The rules for airline tickets are pretty clear and are known by the customer (unless they are liars and checked the box that they had read and ageed to the terms even when they had not). The agent tells you the rule and the answer. What is there to argue.

Just because you don't like the rule, or have no integrity about following through with what you agreed to when you bought the ticket, or are a whining, sniffling self-entitled ***, there is no reason to talk to the manager.The customer's unreasonable request is what drives employees to adopt this tactic.