Tried to book a vacation with Allegiant Airlines as they had a very good deal on their website.When I got all through and to the confirmation page, I got a message saying that an error was made and they have no seats available on that flight.

When I went back and tried to rebook (no more than 5 minutes from the original try) the price of the vacation had gone up. Trying to contact Allegiant's (non-existant) customer service is impossibe. The phone number listed gives 2 options: 1. Report lost luggage.

and 2. Directions on filing a claim for damaged luggage. That is it, no options for customer service inquiries, no options for reservations, nothing. The options on the website for live contact are useless, and the e-mail is even worse.

I believe there are 2 reasons I was told that no seats were available: 1.

They were raising the price of the vacation. 2. I never pre-select a seat and pay the fee they charge for that.

This airline is ridiculous as far as customer service goes.As a paying customer, I expect to get some small amount of service for the money I spend.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments