Tried to book a vacation with Allegiant Airlines as they had a very good deal on their website.When I got all through and to the confirmation page, I got a message saying that an error was made and they have no seats available on that flight.

When I went back and tried to rebook (no more than 5 minutes from the original try) the price of the vacation had gone up. Trying to contact Allegiant's (non-existant) customer service is impossibe. The phone number listed gives 2 options: 1. Report lost luggage.

and 2. Directions on filing a claim for damaged luggage. That is it, no options for customer service inquiries, no options for reservations, nothing. The options on the website for live contact are useless, and the e-mail is even worse.

I believe there are 2 reasons I was told that no seats were available: 1.

They were raising the price of the vacation. 2. I never pre-select a seat and pay the fee they charge for that.

This airline is ridiculous as far as customer service goes.As a paying customer, I expect to get some small amount of service for the money I spend.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Allegiant Air - Inflight Service Review from Bellevue, Washington Allegiant Air "It is not so much moving frpm one seat to another but when you put someone in a seat, make sure they are comfortable and offer them something in return..." Read more Allegiant Air - Missed mothers funeral due to lack of employee cooperation Allegiant Air "Missed my mothers funeral!! Mobile boarding was unavailable so proceeded to get physical boarding pass..was then told could not get even tho gates were not closed..my mobile pass then came..." Read more Allegiant Air - Flight 1325 Review Allegiant Air "Poor service to Cincinnati. Late arrival. No one at ticket. Counter early. Selective to who can put items in overhead bins. Told was not allowed to put backpack which is..." Read more Allegiant Air - Flight Review Allegiant Air "Allegiant airlines has not only screwed us over big time yesterday and today.. but they have lied to us on several accounts! We were supposed to fly out of peoria..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more