Allegiant Air - Wheel on my luggage broke off

404 of 808 Allegiant Air reviews

When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag.No one tagged it or said anything.

I had to drag it along and it was extra heavy as I paid the $50.00 for over the limit. I think a credit should be issued for a good bag that is now in the garbage.

This was my first flight with Allegiant which I thought was great all the way till the end of my flight when I encountered this.My name is Donna Puleo, my phone is 727-250-5109 my email is dpuleo2@tampabay.rr.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Allegiant Baggage Policy
Review category
Transport
review #667749

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegiant Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
404 of 808 Allegiant Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
xreply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009526

You should remove your personal information, Ms Puleo. Bummer about your bag tho. Did you speak to guest services? Seems like this should have been addressed before you left the airport.

0 0 Reply
xreply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009525

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Allegiant Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Allegiant Air.
Filing a new complaint about
×