4.5

When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag.No one tagged it or said anything.

I had to drag it along and it was extra heavy as I paid the $50.00 for over the limit. I think a credit should be issued for a good bag that is now in the garbage.

This was my first flight with Allegiant which I thought was great all the way till the end of my flight when I encountered this.My name is Donna Puleo, my phone is 727-250-5109 my email is dpuleo2@tampabay.rr.com

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "compensasion for the bag" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about allegiant air baggage policy from Allegiant Air was baggage handling , but reviewer liked fast and curtious service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

xreply

You should remove your personal information, Ms Puleo.Bummer about your bag tho.

Did you speak to guest services?Seems like this should have been addressed before you left the airport.

xreply