Big Bear Lake, California

Wow.Thought the low fare and direct flight sounded appealing, so I booked a round trip flight from LAX to Medford, OR--scheduled to leave last night at 6 pm.

Received first "delayed flight" notice in the afternoon. Second one came around 4, saying the flight wouldn't leave until 8:45 pm. So I headed out to LAX, a 95 minute drive from my house. Go thru security, get some dinner, then receive a voicemail saying the flight has been cancelled completely, no updated info other than there will be another flight the following day--but no departure time yet.

I called my cousin, got the cust. service # and headed back home. What a complete waste of time! This morning, called the #.

"We're busy, please try again later." Not "please leave a message and we'll have someone get back to you". Not "your wait time is approximately 23 minutes".

I am currently (as I type this) on hold for well over 30 minutes now--going on an hour.I want my money back--and I will NEVER have anything to do with this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments