2.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I booked a round trip flight a couple of months ago.Work and life is hectic right now (lots of travel), computer problems, credit cards replaced - thanks home depot) and wanted to make sure I booked my flight for Thanksgiving.

So I went to manage my flights on line. I logged in with my email address and it showed no flights. So I figured I forgot to book the flights. I ended up booking frontier our and Allegiant back this time.

I get an email to check in for my flight today. So I figured I was crazy before. I put my email in to the manage my flights and only Wednesdays flight showed up - not my return. So the manage my flight wont show your flights until it is a few days away from flying!

Then CS rep tells me that the reason my flights wont show up is because they are changing over systems and that hasn't been fixed yet. She then informed me that no changes could be made to flights 7 days away from departure - no refund/credit nothing. So now I have worthless tickets even though their system wouldn't confirm that I already had tickets. Of course there is no person that you can contact to plead your case to.

I would be happy with a little credit, maybe free bag voucher something. Instead you get the middle finger. So now I have to fly for Christmas - guess who it wont be! Frontier is almost the same price, and flies direct to my destination.

The only way I'll fly Allegiant again is if there is absolutely no other way to get to my destination.I guess it's easy to have cheap flights when you screw your customers out of their money!

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Contact the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org.I have had really good success with getting businesses to work something out, its not always what I wanted 100% but usually a compromise.

Also they get marked with a poor grade with too many unresolved conflicts.They step in an contact them for you, I hope this helps.