5.0

I am sorry that so many people are not happy with Allegiant Air.I have had nothing but great service from Allegiant Air from Portsmouth, NH to Sanford and Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Our last trip was in October. The 6:45 PM flight to FL had to be cancelled because of mechanical issues with the plane. The ticketing staff was great. We were all treated with respect and kindness.

They were handing out bottled water and Lindt chocolates as we waited. They knew we were stranded there, and processed us as quickly as they could and got us put up in a local hotel that offered free breakfast. The experience was very positive. For our troubles, we have received a $100 voucher each for future travel.

Considering we can travel 1 way for $54 at times, we consider this a fair deal. I am not an employee of Allegiant Air. I am not related to any employees of Allegiant Air.

I have not been paid by Allegiant Air, or any other entity, for this comment.I am just a happy Allegiant customer

This person wrote the review because of "good customer service & fair pricing" of allegiant air deal from Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

We were "stranded" in Indianapolis.We didn't get chocolates but we did get an airport food voucher(about $8.00) and a shuttle ride to one of three local hotels for the night.

The airline picked up the charge. The next morning our nice shiny repaired plane was sitting at the gate. As we were on a lazy trip, getting there a day late wasn't a big deal.

Lesson here....

Do not fly these guys if you must be at your destination on time.If you have a cruise the next day, spend the money for another airline.

They was stranded also, but instead of water & chocolate, they gave me the cold shoulder.No voucher.

No concern about how I was going to make it home. Just told me it was all my fault and then ignored me.

Consider yourself very lucky, because for every happy passenger that actually was treated with respect by this airline, there are over 600 passengers that were greatly wronged.Just read the other entries and you will know how truly lucky you were.