2.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I booked a flight on-line.A month in advance I called to make a change to my itinerary.

Medical emergency, mother scheduled for surgery. This was a 30 days in advance too, not last min. Waited an hour on the phone to be told that since I had not purchased the travel insurance that I would have to pay $75 each way for a change. My whole flight cost $139 round trip.

So why would I pay more to make a change? Called the Corp Head Quarters only to get the same BS. So they were not saying it would have been difficult to make this change, as there were plenty of seats still available on BOTH flights. They just said "YOUR SCREWED" because you didn't purchase the insurance.

I would have gladly paid the insurance cost to make a change. Why should it matter when they got that money...early or later...they would have still got it. And had a happy customer. But now they just have proven that their Customer Service is just Allegiant Air Service and NOT for the customer.

I will never fly with them again, nor recommend them to ANYONE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $139. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air. The most disappointing about allegiant air travel insurance at Allegiant Air was booking change fee cost , but reviewer liked pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Fernie, British Columbia, Canada #930685

Same thing with a good friend of my moms, tried cancelling her trip, her husband recently passed