Additional Fees

I started a reservation at 8:30 pm on Tuesday 11/12/18, after being kicked out of the online website 10 times I decided to call customer service..... Well, needless to say, I was told that they were experiencing nonscheduled maintenance........and to check back in an hour..

my first call was at 9:18. I continued checking their site every hour and finally gave up at 12:32am..

Last night the outgoing flight was $90.00 and return flight was $70.00. I call the ticket reservation desk this morning to see if there was anything they could do to give me a credit due to THE AIRLINES NONSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE issue, and was told NO..... But I'm so sorry you the rates went up.....

REALLY? Now the same flight has gone up to $116.00 and $92.00.... an increase of almost $100.00.....

Shame on them. My problem is, I received a call that my mom is dying so you can imagine how aggravating this is for me.

I feel this company should help all that have problems booking due to their issues.

Here is a pic of today's Angry rates, unfortunately, I was so upset last night I didn't do a screenshot of the rates,...... I am not happy with the way they cheated me.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Unwilling to help, Increase in rates due to your nonscheduled maintenance.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.

Comments

Sorry about your situation but they owe you nothing. Dozens of people could have been trying to book the same flight.

When the system came up and the booking came in, the value of those seat went up.

I'm amazed that you found this site to complain about booking but ignored the others about delays and cancellations and still want to book with them. Considering your situation, you may want to find another airline to book with if you really have to be there when you want to be.