79 Beirut Cir, Kansas City, MO 64153

We arrived in Belleville happy and ready to head to Florida - then the day from *** began!not!! Bags we purchased and sized for personal item but woman checking us in made my husband pay for a carry in. We have travel on Allegiant many times and never experienced such natzi tactics. Do they get bonuses for this?

Now we are sitting on a hot plane with no air and a crying baby ( because it is hot).

Obviously you don't care about your repeat customers and card holders. Our TSA pre that cost us $80 per person and was on our reservation was not added to the boarding pass!!! What the *** is going in?

Last year I filled out an allegiant card app on a flight from Tampa to STL. Within 2 days someone using stolen information applied for a Ussa in my name. Thankfully it made it to me before it was activated. I am certain with an flight attendant or office personnel used my application for this card. I called the customer service number and never got any response

I am so disappointed in Allegiant!!! We have prebooked two other flights and after that our cards and being cut up! You cannot run a company on bad personnel and poor service!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Allegiant Air Pros: Price i thought.

Allegiant Air Cons: Unresponsive customer service and inability to get a refund, Hidden fees, Unable to contact customer service.

• Oversized carryon