I have called your airline three times stayed on hold for two hours the first time three hours a second time and three hours and 45 minutes the third time, each time when I thought they were picking up they disconnected me. I need to cancel my flight but not my husbands.

You give us seven days prior to fly to do so I started 10 days before the flight and still have gotten no answer. I need a phone call back I think 11 hours on hold is long enough my number is 561-706-**** my name is Angela Thaler and I will be waiting for a phone call back this is the fourth time Ive paid for a ticket was unable to go due to health issues the first three times I got no refunds. I need to get a refund this time I am willing to take this as far as I have to do so.

customer service is one of the most important things in the business and I must say that your customer service is probably one of the worst Ive ever dealt with if I do not get a callback prior to my flight taking off on August 4 I will do what I have to do to get my money back you have gotten my money three times and not returned it to me even though I did not fly. I will be waiting for a phone call back sooner than later thank you.

User's recommendation: Dont deal with this airline.

Allegiant Air Cons: Terrible custmer service, Whole experience.

Location: Boynton Beach, Florida