1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I called to asked about emotional dog being on our flight. I asked what all we need and everything I told them how big my dog was and I was told that we would get bumped up front to make sure there was room for the dog, I told the man that all the seats up front were already taken and he stated it did not matter that we would have to make sure we had room for the dog.

He told us not to pick out seats to do this when we arrived at the airport and they would get it taken care of for us. While at the ticketing counter Tina D Moore as well as a man who did not have a name tag nor would give us his name was saying that they could not let us set up front that we should have payed for those seat. I tried to explain what I was told on the phone but they refused to let me speak they were extremely rude and nasty every time I tried to let him them know I did call before my flight he began to get louder stating it was their policy they can’t move people from their seats. The man also in a very aggressive tone said “ according to our policy we don’t to accommodate you at all so you can find another flight.” They refused to accommodate us like I was told they would when I called about this issue.

As we were trying to figure out how to make this work because we were not giving the seats we were told when I called Tina D Moore said “You need to get on the damn flight or get left I don’t care.”

Not only that Tina D Moore told my husband that they would only let him have the free checked bags and wouldn’t it out me (his wife) to have mine unless I paid for it. My husband told her that it not what you policy stated as well as that’s not what we were told. The flight attendants try to help us but because Some did not do their job correctly we had to sit separately to make sure my 70lb dog had room. This was a very upset experience for me as I have severe anxiety and I began to have a panic attack.

This is not how we were told this would work. We ere treated very poorly.

Comments

"my 70lb dog" Drive next time. Their prime concern is for the human passengers that are able to fly without a 70lb dog.

ProTip: You aren't special because you have to travel with a pet.

You get in where you fit in like the rest of us. Thank the maker I didn't have to fly with a dog squeezed in the seats with me.