Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Alejandra Jasso Contact Email: walexsona00@gmail.com To Whom it May Concern: Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this formal complaint in reference to my stolen laptop and charger.On August 5, 2016, at approximately 0515 hours, I checked one bag at Allegiant Airline’s counter.

I flew from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport to Austin Bergstrom International Airport on Allegiant Airline flight number 452. Once I arrived to my destination and opened my luggage, I immediately noticed the items in my luggage appeared unnaturally disheveled. I looked through all my items worried some may have broken due to the lack of care they had clearly been handled with and immediately noticed my silver colored MacBook Air Laptop with a current value $1,199.99 and its white colored charger with a value $79.99 were both missing from my bag. Panicked, I immediately reported the situation to Allegiant and I filed a "lost" claim report, I also got hold of TSA customer service, as well as called the Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport's Lost and Found Center; unfortunately they have no information about my laptop and charger.

I am requesting answers from Allegiant Airline; I have received information about a police report from Allegiant employees steeling from customers luggages. I am a student at the University of Texas at Austin and am having a hard time at school without the laptop for my classes. I have Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all on my laptop that also cost me over $200.00 to download into my laptop, as well as precious pictures and very valuable personal information that it scares me to think it might end at the hands of criminals. I am most annoyed that I have not yet been contacted in regards to this very serious issue by Allegiant Airlines even when I reported this incident to them immediately.

This experience is very inconvenience as well as the entire circumstances surrounding it; the total amount of these stolen items has a current value of $1,479.99 dlls to be exact. I am extremely disappointed but I trust this is not the way Allegiant wishes to conduct its business. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You, in Advance.Alejandra Jasso walexsona00@gmail.com

Review about: Allegiant Air Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: allegiant employees stole my laptop.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Stole my laptop.

I didn't like: Allegiant employees stole my laptop, Are ignoring my complaints, Allegiant do not want to pay me back.

Comments

No airline will cover or pay for lost or stolen electronics,jewelry,art or other high valuable items.You agreed to those terms.You should always carry on valuable items.Airlines don't inventory bags when the get checked.also when you check your bag the airline isn't the only one who has contact with your bag therefore no way to know when or who stole the item.