1.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I made a reservation to fly from Grand Rapids to St Pete for January 18th.I noticed that the date was incorrect, and changed to February 18 within 24 hours.

However, they did not post the change until the next day. They said I owed for the new reservation $600....There is no other way to put it. This airline is dishonest. I will never ever fly again with them, and I will tell anyone considering flying with them of their unscrupulous practices.

This airline has everything you don't need....Cramped cabin, surly employees poor service, poor luggage handling and dishonest business practices...Stay far away from them.on

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Double billed me, Nd would not refund the overchange.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

timhennessy
Sudbury, Massachusetts, United States #1333246

Its funny that the airline employee troll used "fake news". I have read other reviews of this airline and they sound terrible....its weird that they would rather spend money to attack the victim, rather than to try to resolve issues.

Almost all airlines have ticket restrictions/rules.you purchased non refundable tickets.airlines give you a 24 hour grace period to correct any mistakes,if you didn't check your confirmation or itinerary within that time that's not the airlines fault.also most airlines charge a change fee to change the ticket.that is what you did.also you would be responsible for the difference in price.Not really the airlines fault.

to Anonymous Horton, Michigan, United States #1331689

Homer: l am well aware of airline rules as I fly 50k+/ year.

Your employer did cite the rules for charging me double.

Notwithstanding that i did change them in 24 hours, and they confirmed the change out side of the period, this is a poor buisness practice poor customer service.

You have lost a customer for life.I offer this warning to other potential targets of this unscrupulous company.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1331088

"I noticed that the date was incorrect, and changed to February 18 within 24 hours."

In other words you fraked up your reservation and are mad because the refund for YOUR mistake isn't as fast as you would like.

I'm guessing as soon as you get the refund for your mistake you won't be back to tell the class.

to Anonymous Alma, Michigan, United States #1331096

Dear homer: There was no refund.They charged me double.

I complained with no satisfaction. Nothing they could do.

T hey posted the change after the 24 hours. I will never fly with them again and urge you not to also.

Sounds like you work for them.Im so sorry you work for such a dishonest company.

to Anonymous #1332745

"you work for them"

Ah, the consumer complaint board's loser version of Fake News.

Don't like what you hear, "oh you must work for (insert company/industry).

to Anonymous #1332816

I noticed that you post anonymously didnt deny your empoyment.

If you do work for them i ask you to quit trolling and help me get a refund.