Saint Simons Island, Georgia
2.4

We bought roundtrip tickets, only to find out on the return trip that Allegiant had failed to include the TSA pre-check that both my husband and I have, as well as the 'Priority' status we paid for. This caused several delays, having to change security lines after standing in line for 30 minutes.

We then had to go through regular security, which was slammed and had a 30-35 minute time to get through.

Coupled with the surly Allegiant agents, both when checking our bags and at the gate, it was a frustrating, negative experience. Allegiant needs to do a lot better, regardless of being a "no frills" airlines.

Nancy Kitchin

Confirmation # 7RDDL9

Product or Service Mentioned: Allegiant Air Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Just got screwed up today. Allegiant failed to include my known traveler number and had to go through regular security.

It did have my precheck number the last time. Bad service..

Same deal -- ticket bought with my TSA pre-check # but the boarding pass doesn't have it.

I had the same experience, I almost missed my flight.

This has happened to my wife and i the last two times we flew from SAV to CVG. We are both trusted travelers and were pre check from CVG to SAV.

#1671999

Flying out of IND (Indianapolis) where I have flown out weekly for the past 8 years but my wife booked a trip on Allegiant. No TSA Pre Check. Should have stuck with my major airlines.

there are a lot of airports that don't offer tsa pre.you can always check online before your trip so you know ahead if time

That is why airlines recommend that you arrive two hours ahead of schedule.to give yourself enough time in case of the unexpected.Also I'm not positive but I think a lot of the smaller airports allegiant flies to do not have sta pre check.

@Anonymous

Do you work for Allegiant!

Allegiant Air Reviews