Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

upon landing in Boise, flight 330 6/12/15 the cabin first filled with petroleum smelling vapors, which was burning eyes and making it difficult to breath.then the cabin filled with smoke.

The passengers panicked with not a single word from captain or crew. we exited through the emergency doors onto the wing where the baggage guys got us down. we heard NOTHING from the airline by way of explanation, apology, vouchers for another airline for our return..NOTHING!. someone from safety called later to get our story, and tried to spin it that it was merely condensation.

no way, not possible. we were extremely anxious about our return flight on Allegiant as just the previous week one of their planes made an emergency landing for the same reason in Florida..

Horrible experience!and even more horrible is their lack of consumer contact, customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Allegiant Air to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, dangerous conditions, pricing misrepresentation and long hold time for calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1268636

Sp instead of getting you and the other passengers off the plane safely, you wanted the flight crew to get on the PA and tell you what was happening? Instead of allowing them to investigate the problem, you want them to call every single passenger and tell them what happened. And you want a free whatever because you did not die on that landing?

Sounds like a Democrat to me.

to LadyScot Wichita, Kansas, United States #1284943

Are you kidding? The flight attendants are responsible for the safety in the cabin. They should have communicated to the passengers what the situation was and initiated the evacuation.

to Kim Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1285487

And that responsibility includes an orderly evacuation of the plane.

So you're saying that before the evacuation they should have put on a presentation describing the problem?

Get out of here with that noise.

1-They don't have time for that. All they have time for is getting people off the plane.

2-If they did say what was going on, people like you would amp up the drama, panic and disrupt the evacuation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a situation in which we only have a limited amount of time(1 minute) to evacuate the plane.

We however felt you deserve to know exactly what's going on and we're going to take 30 seconds to get you up to speed and then let you go for yourself." Now does your suggestion or that of the OP make any sense?Nah, it doesn't...