Oakland, California

Oakland to Kalispell tonight 7/1/16.5 pm flight delayed all the way until 9 pm & said they'd reschedule for the next day & to wait for an update.

30 minutes later they cancelled the flight entirely with no options. Took until 10:30 pm to get our luggage back. Just dropped everyone with no explanation except for technical difficulties with the plane & everything is cancelled. Now I'm stuck trying to cancel my return flight with Alaska.

DO NOT FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE. Apparently this happens often because they are cheap.

Went online to try & book for a later date.Isn't it convenient that three days later the price almost tripled?

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight 1014.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1213362

I was on this flight, too!!I think they lied about rescheduling flight for next day because they wanted to get everyone out of the airport first.

The gate agents lied about what expenses would be reimbursed. They even lied about that the Kalispell airport was about to close (there are flights into Kalispell until midnight every single night of the week). Allegiant is refusing to pay a single cent of the expenses incurred because of the cancellation including the cab fare that the gate agents said would be reimbursed. Please contact the NBC Bay Area website and go to the Investigative menu.

NBC Bay Area Responds.I have contacted them with my story.