5.0
Level of Comfort

I flew Allegiant Air from Asheville, NC to Sanford, FL and had no problems at all. The staff was friendly, the flight was on time with no delays, the airplane was clean and all went well.

A few things that helped make the trip more smooth for me was purchasing priority passes, bringing my own snacks/drinks, pillow and earphones for music. Although I still had to stand in line to check in my baggage, I was able to board first with priority tickets. I chose my seats and baggage options online and used my cell phone for electronic passes.

I also purchased the flex trip option but did not have to use it. I hope this helps those that have had trouble in the past to have a better trip in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Allegiant Air. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Comments