2.6
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

I took a flight from Eugene to Mesa. I checked a rolling duffle and a set of golf clubs. At baggage claim in Mesa, only the duffle arrived. There was only one Allegiant flight out of Eugene that day so they couldn't have been put on the wrong flight. I filed a claim in Mesa and they did do a quick double check to confirm that they hadn't misplaced the clubs somehow when they off loaded. I received a follow up email that said they were making every effort to locate my clubs. I replied with some further info, and then nothing. I called the phone number for claims several times over the subsequent week and never got through to anyone. I left messages asking for a phone call or email to update me, but got nothing. I would have called Eugene directly if I had a number, but they don't publish that info.

For my return, I had to spend about 30 minutes on the phone with customer service to get a refund for my return ticket for the bag they had lost. I returned to Eugene after a week and literally within 2 hours of arriving back at my home I got a call from Allegiant saying that my golf clubs were sitting in their baggage area and I should come to the airport and get them. So they had been sitting in the baggage area at the Eugene airport the whole time and it took a week before someone there bothered to investigate. In the meantime, its clear that the claims processing people didn't really do everything possible (if they did anything at all), because a simple phone call or email would have located the golf clubs.

They did reimburse me for golf club rentals while I was on vacation.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments