Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

After more than 2 hours on hold waiting for somebody to answer (with 2 different phones and different departments!), my phones died before anyone ever answered. I've trying to reach them for 3 days, so now I'm at a little over 6 hours total with 2 phones, or more than 12 FULL FREAKING HOURS of hold time, and still NEVER got anyone.

This was just unbelievably HORRIBLE service!

I will NEVER fly this horrible company again, and the measly pittance of a savings that they offer is not nearly as valuable as my time. How can a company stay in business if nobody ever answers the *** phones?!!?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight cancellation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Allegiant Air needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Comments

Tell the CEO to take less pay and hire more phone reps! I won't be surprised if they go out of business.

They don't know how to do business. I too spent hours on the phone. Got so frustrated I hung up and paid another company after I researched and made sure they were not Sister companies!!

Spend the extra money for better service. If you get treated this badly straight out of the gate how do they treat you in the airport and in the air????

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I am booked on a flight for this month and I have been trying to call them and have been on hold. I would rather fly any other airline and I haven't even taken my trip yet. I'm thinking seriously about canceling and taking the monetary loss.