Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

After more than 2 hours on hold waiting for somebody to answer (with 2 different phones and different departments!), my phones died before anyone ever answered.I've trying to reach them for 3 days, so now I'm at a little over 6 hours total with 2 phones, or more than 12 FULL FREAKING HOURS of hold time, and still NEVER got anyone.

This was just unbelievably HORRIBLE service!

I will NEVER fly this horrible company again, and the measly pittance of a savings that they offer is not nearly as valuable as my time.How can a company stay in business if nobody ever answers the *** phones?!!?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight cancellation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Allegiant Air needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight cancellation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I am booked on a flight for this month and I have been trying to call them and have been on hold. I would rather fly any other airline and I haven't even taken my trip yet. I'm thinking seriously about canceling and taking the monetary loss.