This would have been the 1st time I flew on Allegiant Air.I did not even know that they flew out of the area.

I purchased my ticket in June for a concert. The concert was cancelled and I called to find out what they could do for me. I thought that I would get at least the hotel credit and maybe something towards another ticket. I received NO.

there is nothing we can do.I didn't know I could attach files because I would have attached my ticket from the concert.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of allegiant air cancellation policy from Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $478 and wants Allegiant Air to "i would like a full refund but i would have been happy with something other than there is nothing we can do for you".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments