1.2

I arrived 2 hours early to the Fresno Airport only to be informed by another customer that our flight for 2:27 PM was cancelled. This meant that I would not make my connecting flight on Frontier airlines to New Orleans, where I was scheduled to pick up my rental car at 10:25 PM and drive to Mississippi, my final destination.

Not only was I not informed of this change by Allegiant Air representatives, they never had any staff members come to the service desk to explain or give options and they did not answer their customer service phone line. So myself and my handicapped mom were stranded. I had to leave the gate and go back out to book new flights for us both on American Airlines, and go back through TSA in order to reach our final destination.

It cost me an additional $800.00, and a great deal of stress for both of us. I will NEVER fly with Allegiant Air and I will tell my friends and anyone else listening not to as well!

User's recommendation: Do NOT fly Allegiant Air ever!!

Location: Brookhaven, Mississippi