State: Michigan Product: Allegiant Air Flight 483 Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I was scheduled to *** at 2:26pm EST on flight 483 from Grand Rapids, MI to Las Vegas. I got a text at approximately 12:25am the night before saying my flight later in the day was cancelled. No reason why, just was (I checked the weather and that does not appear to...
#1193243

Updating my original post. I called again this morning, was on hold for 25 minutes and the call just disconnected again.

Called back, was on hold for 37 minutes when a Christy answered and when I explained to her that I had to be out in Vegas by Tuesday 8-2-16 am and I had already booked another flight and all I wanted was my money back (even though that flight, one way, cost me 479.00) she said ok. She said I put the refund back on the debit card you used to pay with. I have been checking all day and I do not see the refund yet. In addition, I got a call that said my flight was changed to tomorrow which makes me feel like she never cancelled my ticket all.

Who wants to say that is probably true versus getting my money back? I will be checking to be sure one way or the other.

View more comments
Review
Service
Allegiant Air Flight 483
Cons
  • Phone communication
  • Lack of communication
  • Zero customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
A fully paid flight on another airline so I can meet my scheduled time to be in Las Vegas.

Contact Allegiant Air Customer Service