How is Allegiant Air still allowed to operate with their planes having multiple problems so often ?

I made the mistake of flying Allegiant Air from Rockford to Clearwater airport four times.

The first time Allegiant canceled our flight because of mechanical problems to Clearwater.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt this was an isolated incident.

Then from Clearwater back to Rockford the flight was delayed 7 hrs. because of mechanical problems again !

Their employees at the airports have no idea what is going on with their planes, and will admit they don't have anymore information than what we receive on our phones from Allegiant corporate.

This airline is so small and incompetent that when a plane has a mechanical problem the plane can not be substituted with another.

Their customer service doesn't answer their phones ( at least after waiting on hold for 2 hrs. they didn't ).

And when you send them an email you'll get an automated response reading they will responded to the email within 60 days !

Rockford and Clearwater Airports are Excellent !! but not worth the headaches that come with traveling Allegiant Air.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Extreme flight delays.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2015.

Comments

I read your complaints and totally believe you. Thank Goodness I only paid for a one way. Will never use them again after reading this and being forced on hold for hours!!!!