Panama, Oklahoma
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla.Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing.

Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA.

Had 1:48pm departing time, delayed to 2:48pm, delayed to 5:00pm. Checked in at3:30pm and lady charged me extra $50 for 18+ lbs. for checked bag.

Asked about all the delays and she said I have to complain to someone else. Set in boarding area until 6:00pm. Finally boarded and set on plane another 40 minutes before departure. Got to Northwest Ar.

airport and set on plane another 30 minutes to get into our gate. Suppose to get there at 3:16pm and got home 70 miles away at 11:20pm. On the plane, asked for a 4 oz. cup of water and wanted to charge me 2 dollars.

I go to see my three grandchildren in Florida about once every three years or so and flew there 11 years ago (not on AllegiantAir).

Thanks for a wonderful trip.Before I take you again, I will hitch hike.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about allegiant air flight 787 at Allegiant Air was uncaring staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

You say there were delays, but intentionally leave out the reason.On June 28th, last Sunday, in Orlando I believe we had some bad storms, the same as we have had almost every afternoon for the last two weeks.

It storms almost everyday in Orlando/Sanford, that is the weather here.No airlines can control the weather and once airplanes get backed up, taking off, etc., gets delayed.