Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla.Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing.
Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA.
Had 1:48pm departing time, delayed to 2:48pm, delayed to 5:00pm. Checked in at3:30pm and lady charged me extra $50 for 18+ lbs. for checked bag.
Asked about all the delays and she said I have to complain to someone else. Set in boarding area until 6:00pm. Finally boarded and set on plane another 40 minutes before departure. Got to Northwest Ar.
airport and set on plane another 30 minutes to get into our gate. Suppose to get there at 3:16pm and got home 70 miles away at 11:20pm. On the plane, asked for a 4 oz. cup of water and wanted to charge me 2 dollars.
I go to see my three grandchildren in Florida about once every three years or so and flew there 11 years ago (not on AllegiantAir).
Thanks for a wonderful trip.Before I take you again, I will hitch hike.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Uncaring staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Allegiant Air Flight 787
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743. Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."