Allegiant Air - Flight was Four hours and "NINE" hours delayed.

Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla.Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing.

Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA.

Had 1:48pm departing time, delayed to 2:48pm, delayed to 5:00pm. Checked in at3:30pm and lady charged me extra $50 for 18+ lbs. for checked bag.

Asked about all the delays and she said I have to complain to someone else. Set in boarding area until 6:00pm. Finally boarded and set on plane another 40 minutes before departure. Got to Northwest Ar.

airport and set on plane another 30 minutes to get into our gate. Suppose to get there at 3:16pm and got home 70 miles away at 11:20pm. On the plane, asked for a 4 oz. cup of water and wanted to charge me 2 dollars.

I go to see my three grandchildren in Florida about once every three years or so and flew there 11 years ago (not on AllegiantAir).

Thanks for a wonderful trip.Before I take you again, I will hitch hike.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Uncaring staff

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Allegiant Air Flight 787
Review category
review #660058

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegiant Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 03, 2015 #1003476

You say there were delays, but intentionally leave out the reason. On June 28th, last Sunday, in Orlando I believe we had some bad storms, the same as we have had almost every afternoon for the last two weeks. It storms almost everyday in Orlando/Sanford, that is the weather here. No airlines can control the weather and once airplanes get backed up, taking off, etc., gets delayed.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.