2.4

Flight from Punta gorda to Appleton flight # 1536 on 12-29-19 was one of the worst handled customer service I ever witnessed. plane was diverted from Appleton Wisconsin to Peoria Illinois .

in the air they told the people on board that they were going to fly there refuel and wait for clearance to fly back to Appleton. once we landed in Peoria a spokeswoman for Allegiant came aboard and gave us two options. neither of which were favorable for the passenger. one was find yourself a rental car if You could and drive back 5hrs .

or stay on the plane go back to Punta gorda and maybe you could get back on Thursday. no guarantee from Allegiant that you would get back then . also they couldn't say who would pay for it. meanwhile people had to make a quick decision.

lots of them were at awe on how they were treated. basically Allegiant abandoned everyone. so they could move on to line there pockets with more money. I have never witnessed such poor customer service.

I got 600.00 invested in the ticket . never made it back home had to rent a car with another person for 260.00 plus 17.00 for fuel. and drive over 300 miles to get home. I finally got home at 7:15 PM.

when I was supposed to get home at 7:28 am. and further more we had to wait 2 hours in Peoria before they could get us our luggage. I would appreciate a call or email from a supervisor. my number is 920 381 1934.

my email is woodtic181@gmail.com. I will be filing a report with the better business bureau.

as will other passengers on this flight. Thanks Jeff

Allegiant Air Cons: Unable to contact customer service, Major delays.

• Poor Customer Experience

Comments

LOL... what are you going to report to the BBB?

The fact that YOU agreed to this possibility when you booked the flight?

Please tell me you took the time to read what you agreed to and didn't just go with it. Nein, you didn't bother to understand the terms.

Allegiant Air Reviews