Allegiant is the most incompetent airline I have ever flown with. When we reserved a seat on the plane I put my two sons in one row and my husband, my daughter and I in the row behind them.

When I went to check in the day before the flight, I received an error message saying that my two sons, who are minors, were not allowed to be seated without an accompanying adult. I tried to simply switch my seat with one of my sons but the website would not allow it. I then called the airline and was sent straight to a voicemail that stated that due to an overflow of calls they will not be taking any more. Because of the lack of available seat options.

I ended up having to move myself and one of my sons to the far back corner of the plane. My husband and other son to seats at the front of the plane, and my daughter, who is not a minor, had to sit in the middle of the plane alone.

It was absolutely ridiculous.

chel13579 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegiant Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air seat assignment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments