Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Flight scheduled for December 28, 2016.From Huntington West Virginia to Sanford, Orlando.

Headed to the airport we get a phone call that our flight was canceled. Proceeded to the airport to find out why after being on hold for over an hour on the toll free number. Only to get a recording that our call could not be answered at that time. Get to the airport and we are told we would get a 150.00 voucher and our money refunded in 3-5 business days and the next flight would be on January 5th.

We are of average income. How does one with average income with average jobs, how do we phone our employers who require weeks in advance to request vacation days, how do we say oh I'm sorry, put me in the schedule I'm not leaving until the 4th and I'll be back in 10 days. Sounds reasonable. How do we pay for additional tickets to fly out of.

Some other airport on some other carrier? Never again allegiant. Never again.

We could have flown from Columbus international on Southwest for $600.00 less, nonstop.We've learned our lesson.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of canceled flight strapping us financially and would rather take a bus. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of allegiant air customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Allegiant Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant air customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments