First of all the people at allegiant in Nevada are the rudest people i have ever meet.A lady there even bitched at me in front of other people!

then they charged me for 2 baggage when they were already included in my flight she didn't even look into my flight or look at my paperwork then they charged me $5 each for not having a boarding passes for me and my family,(when there is no kiosk in sight) and told me right there and then to down load an app! they wouldn't even help me and still being really really rude!

why don't Allegiant tell you before that they are going to charge you or at least tell you in advance that you need the app!worst experience ever, never again will i do any business with Allegiant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Allegiant Air Baggage Policy.

I didn't like: Long customer service wait time on phone.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Meesh2016
San Diego, California, United States #1272919

Reading is hard.

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #1269635

When you are booking your flight on the computer it clearly tells you how much boarding passes are at the airport,and how much checked bags are.Airline tickets do not include checked bags (have not for years) and the counter agent can tell at a glance if you paid for your baggage or not.

I'm thinking that your inability to fully understand what you were purchasing resulted in your idea that the counter agent was "rude" ....

suggest you take a look in the mirror.

Marion, Ohio, United States #1269092

How did you and your family get through TSA security without a valid boarding pass?

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1269022

The term "rude" means "did not do what the passenger wanted."

Portland, Oregon, United States #1268569

They do tell you when you purchase the ticket and when you agreed that you read the terms and conditions.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1268338

"they charged me $5 each for not having a boarding passes"

"why don't Allegiant tell you before that they are going to charge"

"At Airport Boarding Pass Print Out ($5 per Boarding Pass):"

They told you they would do this. Let me guess, you clicked that agree to and understand thingy but really didn't have a clue.

Based on this simple to remember thing, I'm guessing the rest of your complaint is also the result of not reading what you agree to.