Arrived into South Bend on 5/27/17 and scheduled to fly back to Phoenix on memorial day (monday) only to get a email sunday night that flight is cancelled and rescheduled for the following day.I called customer service waited on hold for over 30 minutes to speak to a live person who advised me that the plane had mechanical issues and their desire was to make sure we got there on time and safe (what they're trained to say) but as the truth always seems to come out, as I was checking in on Tuesday I complained again to the person at the check-in counter who told me the flight was not FULL ENOUGH to fly out and that's why it was cancelled....

I told him that I was told By customer service over the phone that the plane had mechanical issues... he laughed and said if that was the case they would have just put you on another plane! Not only did I have to pay another night stay of $135 plus tax and another $25 a day in parking not to mention food... bless their heart they gave me $100 voucher towards the purchase of my next flight with Dishonest Airlines..

by the way it was a very rough Landing in the South Bend with no turbulence.. Hopefully today's return flight will turn out well but it's pretty sad they're trained to lie to customers about mechanical issues with the plane instead of the truth. When I checked in online for the flight and seen all the seats that were still available for the Memorial Day flight, I was relieved that we wouldn't be packed in like sardines as it was with the flight here.

Enough said, hopefully you get the picture, unfortunately Dishonest Airlines or as they call their self Allegiant Airlines doesn't care about the customer.I speak in front of thousands for a living and there will not be a day I don't tell my story about Dishonest Air AKA Allegiant Airlines.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments