I checked in my one piece of luggage at Concord, NC.When I picked up my bag off conveyor in Nola it had black streaks of grease all over it, my lock had been cut completely off, TSA agent taped the cut lock to a card and put it inside my luggage, the zipper was not completely zipped and to top it off my brand new, never been used piece of luggage had a 4 inch incision(CUT) on the back side.

This luggage was not destroyed prior to check in. So, what exactly did they do to my luggage?? I filed a complaint online, sent photos and they respond by saying it is normal wear and tear and Allegiant Air is not responsible!!! Really!!

How can it be normal wear and tear when this was the first time I used this bag?? Explain this to me please!!!! I read forums online about complaints on Allegiant Air destroying luggage and that people will never fly with them again.

It’s ashame because I actually enjoyed my flight, the pilots jokes, the stewardess, the wider aisles and spaces between seating.But, due to the way my luggage was handled and destroyed I will never fly with them again!!!!

Comments

Sounds like the damage happened when your bag was with the tsa,have you checked with them.maybe they can help.