Contact Allegiant Air

06:41 AVG CALL DURATION
4% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Allegiant Air to Ask about:

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Why i cant see my voucher info from last trip i had to cancel”
  • “Was my flight canceled”
  • “Cancel departure flight”

Payments and Charges:

• “Got charged twice for a seat”
  • “Unknown charge”
  • “I have charges on my visa for allegian buy on board 5/7 for 12.00 dollars. We have not traveled since Easter and I believe those charges came off my card very late on 4/18. I would like someone to contact me I think my card is being used”

Request for Information:

Account:

• “Issues with password”

Other:

• “Price”
  • “I want to add priority check in to my reservation”
  • “Asking about free on flight backpacks”

About Allegiant Air

Top 5 Allegiant Air Products

Website, Facility, Air Conditioner Facility

Top 5 Likes about Allegiant Air

Convenience of airport, Price, Pricing, Arived alive, Nice stewardess

Top 5 Dislikes about Allegiant Air

Poor customer service, Lack of communication, Extreme flight delays, Cramped seats, Uncaring staff

Summary

Allegiant is a an American travel company, providing flights from small cities to world-class destinations, making the journey affordable and convenient. Its main difference from the other air companies is in low-low fares, and nonstop, all-jet service. It traces its history from its foundation in 1997 and is certificated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier". Allegiant is allowed to fly scheduled and charter flights throughout the U.S, Canada and Mexico. Allegiant can boast trained employees team that meets all FAA requirements for security, safety and operations. Allegiant also provides services in hotels finding, cruises, activity, travel, besides flights all over America.

Allegiant Air reviews and complaints

Allegiant Air is ranked 72 out of 492 in Transport category

Payment Methods

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Allegiant Air Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Allegiant Air to

Cheapoair
1330 reviews
1.4
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Allegiant Air

Do you have something to say about Allegiant Air? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup