9.1K views
1.3

I recently booked a ticket with Allegiant air and purchased their Trip Flex thinking that if my travel plans changed I would get a refund. WRONG!

All they do is issue a travel voucher for a future flight minus several charges that they say are unrefundable.

You are NOT told this prior to purchasing the Trip Flex, as a matter of fact you don't even get an email explaining the Trip Flex conditions. I will NOT be taking advantage of their travel voucher as I choose to use a reputable and safe airline, after you add in all the different charges you really aren't saving much on this poor excuse of an airline.

Product or Service Mentioned: Allegiant Air Flight.

Reason of review: Trip Flex.

I didn't like: Trip flex is a rip off just travel voucher no refund.

Comments

to Anonymous Santa Rosa, California, United States #1183894

What it really is, is a waste of money and a means for Allegiant to tack on more costs. They nickle and dime everything. They end up not being that cheap, just uncomfortable and a very high chance of having a delayed flight or an outright canceled flight.

to Anonymous Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada #1183609

I agree most people "assume " then they get their nose out of joint when mysteriously it isnt how they imagined it. Read folks!

to Anonymous Santa Rosa, California, United States #1183891

It is clear you work for Alegiant because you exhibit the same poor attitude as they do. I just flew on them myself and I can understand all of these complaints.

I am happy I made it home safely. Next time I will fly Southwest to see my Mom and Dad.

to Karen Longwood, Florida, United States #1199294

me too!

to Karen #1391111

"It is clear you work for "

Go through this site and you will see the same line for people who refuse to accept the education they were just given.

"You must work for" is the refugee of banal and lame who can't or won't accept responsibility for their own actions especially if they take said responsibility via tacking a little tick box that says something like "I agree to XYZ."

Kind of like the box you ticked to post your silly rant.

Did you bother to read what you agreed to then?