The flight attendant was so rude and unprofessional. She has no customer service.

She got upset because I asked her a simple question about the safety seat still needed to stay on or can I go to the bathroom. She answered my question like a robot and upset. She said, “I can not stop you from getting up.” And later when a customer got up when the safety seat was still lighted she rudely told him or her to sit down. I was asking my question because I was trying to avoid someone getting mad because I got up like she did when that customer got up.

I have been trying to get in touch with Allegiant air to complain and no luck. No wonder she has that attitude.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight Attendant.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service rude and unperfessional.

Comments

" I asked her a simple question "

Folks who use this phrase generally feel they're better than they are as compared to the "help" they try to talk down on.

I'm sure it was a simple question backed up with bile and vinegar.

"She has no customer service."

First and foremost, the flight attendants aren't there for customer service.

They're there for safety. Anything else is gravy including getting you drinks.

" safety seat was still lighted" They tell you over the PA that you should stay seated when the light is on. If you as an adult feel you need to get up, that's on you.

You are the adult. However, please don't show up here whining that you were bounced off the ceiling as you hit turbulence.

The light's on for a reason. Hold your water or don't.