100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

On June 28, 2015 at approximately 12:45 pm we were assaulted by Allegiant Air “Armed Security Guard” in Allegiant’s parking lot.We had gone to 1201 Town Center Dr., in search of Scott Sheldon, Resident Agent for Allegiant Travel.

I decided to take a picture of Allegiant’s lobby and was approached outside the building by Allegiant’s Armed Guard screaming that I couldn’t take pictures. The Armed Guard followed me to my car, stood behind my car, still screaming, pounding on my trunk and preventing me from leaving.

When someone is blocking your path to leave, beating on your trunk, screaming, and “Armed” that is scary.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude customer service person. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem with refunds" of allegiant refund and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Allegiant Air needs to "allegiant air's armed guard is a dangerous individual" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant refund in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1182407

Sure... That is why instead of going to the police you posted on a review website. Your crazy is showing a little, you might want to tuck it back in.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1181847

What an incredible moronic *** you must be. Do you understand what a registered agent is and does?

Fool...