Allegiant Air - Allgiant Armed Guard Intimidation Process
On June 28, 2015 at approximately 12:45 pm we were assaulted by Allegiant Air “Armed Security Guard” in Allegiant’s parking lot.We had gone to 1201 Town Center Dr., in search of Scott Sheldon, Resident Agent for Allegiant Travel.
I decided to take a picture of Allegiant’s lobby and was approached outside the building by Allegiant’s Armed Guard screaming that I couldn’t take pictures. The Armed Guard followed me to my car, stood behind my car, still screaming, pounding on my trunk and preventing me from leaving.
When someone is blocking your path to leave, beating on your trunk, screaming, and “Armed” that is scary.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service person
- Reason of review:
- problem with refunds
- Preferred solution:
- Allegiant Air's Armed Guard is a dangerous individual.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Allegiant Refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag..."
- "We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m. We departed 4 hours late..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."