Allegiant Air - Allgiant Armed Guard Intimidation Process

On June 28, 2015 at approximately 12:45 pm we were assaulted by Allegiant Air “Armed Security Guard” in Allegiant’s parking lot.We had gone to 1201 Town Center Dr., in search of Scott Sheldon, Resident Agent for Allegiant Travel.

I decided to take a picture of Allegiant’s lobby and was approached outside the building by Allegiant’s Armed Guard screaming that I couldn’t take pictures. The Armed Guard followed me to my car, stood behind my car, still screaming, pounding on my trunk and preventing me from leaving.

When someone is blocking your path to leave, beating on your trunk, screaming, and “Armed” that is scary.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rude customer service person

Reason of review:
problem with refunds
Preferred solution:
Allegiant Air's Armed Guard is a dangerous individual.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Allegiant Refund
Review category
review #877458

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegiant Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 07 #1182407 New York, New York

Sure... That is why instead of going to the police you posted on a review website. Your crazy is showing a little, you might want to tuck it back in.

2 1 Reply

Jul 06 #1181847 Denver, Colorado

What an incredible moronic *** you must be. Do you understand what a registered agent is and does?

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.