On June 28, 2015 at approximately 12:45 pm we were assaulted by Allegiant Air “Armed Security Guard” in Allegiant’s parking lot.We had gone to 1201 Town Center Dr., in search of Scott Sheldon, Resident Agent for Allegiant Travel.
I decided to take a picture of Allegiant’s lobby and was approached outside the building by Allegiant’s Armed Guard screaming that I couldn’t take pictures. The Armed Guard followed me to my car, stood behind my car, still screaming, pounding on my trunk and preventing me from leaving.
When someone is blocking your path to leave, beating on your trunk, screaming, and “Armed” that is scary.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service person
- Reason of review:
- problem with refunds
- Preferred solution:
- Allegiant Air's Armed Guard is a dangerous individual.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Allegiant Refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "June 8, 2015 flight from Pittsburgh to Jacksonville flight 868 scheduled for 235pm after multiple announcments of delays they had passengers line up as the plane was going to land,..."
- "upon landing in Boise, flight 330 6/12/15 the cabin first filled with petroleum smelling vapors, which was burning eyes and making it difficult to breath. then the cabin filled with..."
- "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."