Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

So it's the 4th of July weekend. I'm supposed to go from SAT to LAS.

I just received notification at 5:00pm that my flight is cancelled for tomorrow! Do they not have another plane that can take passengers? I'm trying to call them now and the wait time is 2 hours! I wonder why??!?

Unbelievable.. How can an airline operate like this ruining people's holiday?? Notifying people less than 24 hours from their departure time! Wow How is this even possible?

Like ok no problem we are going to refund your money, but that's not even it.

I have to now purchase a last minute airline ticket that's going to cost me probably 3x more... unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Allegiant Air Flight 451.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2016.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1180049

I was on this flight as well!! Ended up buying a one way ticket through another airline.

I waited on hold for over an hour before i had to hang up.

I heard that if i dont show up for the rescheduled flight (a day and a half later) that my return flight home will be cancelled. This is insane.

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1194497

I waited for 30 min and i told them i can't take sat flight that they're offering.. So they refunded me the money.

I'm surprised she refunded me but yeah..

I lost $$ because i had to pay last minute airline ticket.. Literally last minute.

Duncan, South Carolina, United States #1180047

If you wanted reliability you probably should have paid the 3X from the get go. If you found this site to complain about the airline you could have easily found it and made more informed decision.

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1194496

What ? What are you talking about.

I'm not complaining. I'm informing other customers what they're getting into. I'm basically reviewing allegiant.

What's the difference when you review a restaurant through yelp? You must work with allegiant lol