Tucson, Arizona

one hour before boarding flight status was updated.

offered a $50 voucher for future airflight.

So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that has over a 40% chance of being late. On a flight that nickeled and dimed us $45 for a carry on and $15 each way for preferred seat assignment.

Earlier in the month we had a flight from Vegas to Phoenix that was delayed as well. Luckily we decided to stay another day and drive back with some friends.

However this time, my Wife has had to sit in an airport an additional 6.5 hours... luckily i took the afternoon off of work to pick her up and have a nice afternoon with her.

Maybe we can work out a similar program for paying for the flight... sir you were scheduled to pay $50 for your bag... well i am sorry Allegiant i only have $20 in my wallet (i didn't schedule my trips to the atm correctly)... however here is an IOU for $15 dollars the NEXT time i fly on your airline... hang on to that... it's as good as money!

Allegiant air... get your act together... until then i will pay the slightly higher rate to travel when scheduled.

Review about: Allegiant Air Flight 151.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Allegiant Air Flight 151
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.