one hour before boarding flight status was updated.

offered a $50 voucher for future airflight.

So the going price for sitting in an airport is $7.69/hour, reimbursable only on another flight that has over a 40% chance of being late. On a flight that nickeled and dimed us $45 for a carry on and $15 each way for preferred seat assignment.

Earlier in the month we had a flight from Vegas to Phoenix that was delayed as well. Luckily we decided to stay another day and drive back with some friends.

However this time, my Wife has had to sit in an airport an additional 6.5 hours... luckily i took the afternoon off of work to pick her up and have a nice afternoon with her.

Maybe we can work out a similar program for paying for the flight... sir you were scheduled to pay $50 for your bag... well i am sorry Allegiant i only have $20 in my wallet (i didn't schedule my trips to the atm correctly)... however here is an IOU for $15 dollars the NEXT time i fly on your airline... hang on to that... it's as good as money!

Allegiant air... get your act together... until then i will pay the slightly higher rate to travel when scheduled.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Allegiant Air and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allegiant Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Allegiant Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments