Allegiant Air Flight Review from Memphis, Tennessee

9 of 808 Allegiant Air reviews

Don't do it!!!I would not recommend this airline to anyone.

I paid full price for my flight to Las Vegas which also included baggage on and under the plane. We arrived to the airport early for a flight and experienced 2 delays. This airline accomadation was only a $8 sub sandwich. When we finally boarded the plane we arrived to Vegas and missed the entire planned day for our trip it was 11:45pm.

My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag and on top of that I felt completely violated. My luggage looked like it was dismantled by a rodent. I was very pissed off.

There were spills from items that I had placed in my bag and also damage to some of my clothes. This airline's management did not care how I transported my items from the airport to my hotel room or how much I spent to replace luggage on my trip. They did not call to properly follow up on the poor services provided. They did not want to reimburse for the damages.

They offered a $100. What is that accomadating .. ? Seriously...the fee to store my bags that I paid you to properly transport?

Where can you get a luggage for that amount of money? Think twice before you take this flight.

This was a devastating experience.I'm not the first with a complaint this airline does not need to exist.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Transport
review #951716

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegiant Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 808 Allegiant Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 09 #1238686 Brooklyn, New York, United States

If you can't replace the bag for $100.00, you are spending too much on your luggage. The fact of the matter is that traveling is hard on the luggage. It seems reasonable that they offered enough to buy another bag, especially since you do not know who did the damage; the airlines or security checking the bag.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.