Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Don't do it!!!I would not recommend this airline to anyone.

I paid full price for my flight to Las Vegas which also included baggage on and under the plane. We arrived to the airport early for a flight and experienced 2 delays. This airline accomadation was only a $8 sub sandwich. When we finally boarded the plane we arrived to Vegas and missed the entire planned day for our trip it was 11:45pm.

My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag and on top of that I felt completely violated. My luggage looked like it was dismantled by a rodent. I was very pissed off.

There were spills from items that I had placed in my bag and also damage to some of my clothes. This airline's management did not care how I transported my items from the airport to my hotel room or how much I spent to replace luggage on my trip. They did not call to properly follow up on the poor services provided. They did not want to reimburse for the damages.

They offered a $100. What is that accomadating .. ? Seriously...the fee to store my bags that I paid you to properly transport?

Where can you get a luggage for that amount of money? Think twice before you take this flight.

This was a devastating experience.I'm not the first with a complaint this airline does not need to exist.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of allegiant air flight. Allegiant Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allegiant air flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allegiant Air.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

Schaumburg, Illinois, United States #1241808

It's obvious that "Anonymous" is an employee of the disgrace of an Airline, if you can call it that

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1243547

It is obvious you are an ***.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1238686

If you can't replace the bag for $100.00, you are spending too much on your luggage. The fact of the matter is that traveling is hard on the luggage. It seems reasonable that they offered enough to buy another bag, especially since you do not know who did the damage; the airlines or security checking the bag.