Allegiant Air Flight Review from Memphis, Tennessee
Don't do it!!!I would not recommend this airline to anyone.
I paid full price for my flight to Las Vegas which also included baggage on and under the plane. We arrived to the airport early for a flight and experienced 2 delays. This airline accomadation was only a $8 sub sandwich. When we finally boarded the plane we arrived to Vegas and missed the entire planned day for our trip it was 11:45pm.
My luggage was tossed in the baggage claim room at the airport and was completely destroyed along with my other items inside my bag. I could not zip my bag and on top of that I felt completely violated. My luggage looked like it was dismantled by a rodent. I was very pissed off.
There were spills from items that I had placed in my bag and also damage to some of my clothes. This airline's management did not care how I transported my items from the airport to my hotel room or how much I spent to replace luggage on my trip. They did not call to properly follow up on the poor services provided. They did not want to reimburse for the damages.
They offered a $100. What is that accomadating .. ? Seriously...the fee to store my bags that I paid you to properly transport?
Where can you get a luggage for that amount of money? Think twice before you take this flight.
This was a devastating experience.I'm not the first with a complaint this airline does not need to exist.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Level of Comfort|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC. It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight. This was brought..."
- "He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."