Featured Resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I am very disappointed in your services.I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen.

My flight was set to leave at 5:34 pm. I had to make special arrangements for my husband to MISS work to only sit there and never board the plane. I understand that things happen but I do not understand when you make MY SPECIAL NEEDS FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD and I sit there for over four hours JUST TO TELL US that our flight has been cancelled. So I had to wake my husband up to pick us back up from the airport to go home and wait for a flight that we had no idea would ever leave.

I get an email at about 11 at night saying that the flight was rescheduled for July 8th, 2016 at 8 AM. I was pissed off but relieved to know that my vacation was not cut into TOO BAD. I arrive at the airport around 6:30 am, again with my FOUR YEAR OLD, to find out that the captain and flight attendants are NO WHERE to be found so our flight was not leaving at 8 am. We then later find out at about 10 AM that the maintaince man that was suppose to show up the night before to work on the plane to fix the air, never showed.

So here I am, AGAIN, waiting to board the *** plane. It wouldn't be so maddening if I was told some sort of information of when the plane would be departing but we were told absolutely nothing. The workers that work at the clarksburg airport were amazing.. They did everything they could to make us happy and apologized.

But YOU, allegiant air, SUCK. I sit there with my four year old child for almost six hours to finally be told that we can board the plane. At that point, I didn't even want to go but I didn't want to disappoint my child. I would just like you to know that you guys really need to get your act together.

Make sure the planes are maintaince on a regular basis because this is absolutely absurd. My child had a SEIZURE July 8th, 2016 due to the stress of all of this.

So thank you!You guys suck!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of allegiant air flight 665 from Allegiant Air and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allegiant Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegiant Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegiant Air?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1191471

I empathize with you and dealing with the rescheduled flight is rough, but you can't honestly think that the airline and the rescheduled flight had anything to do with your son having a seizure.That is an over exaggeration if I have ever heard one.

You want to be mad about their delay, do it.

You should be.But to then throw in your disabled son as if they were supposed to know or that anything different would have happened with the delay and to put blame on them for his medical issues the next day is just silly.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada #1191117

Oh my goodness!These reviews are terrifying.

Thank you for sharing and I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through all this.I'm praying for your son.

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1191274

Thank you so much. It means a lot!

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1190283

Your child is 4.Any stress he has is caused by your reactions.

He has absolutely no understanding of delays or airlines. Your child also has seizures regularly, which is up to you to manage. How do I know this? Because children do not just randomly have seizures out of the blue.

Delays happen.

Things happen.Had you prepared for problems you would have not had such a bad experience.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1189523

Top X Most Commonly Card Used For Sympathy/Perks In America Today

6:My Pet Family Has To Come Everywhere With Me Card

5:Veteran Cad

4:Special Needs Child Cad

3:Child Allergy Card

2:Seniors Citizen Card 1:Race Card I think at this point we're supposed to say what an awesome mom you were because you have a SPECIAL NEEDS child and didn't want to disappoint them. Oh, that reminds me. I forgot about another card people like you pull, the Martyr Card...

Spokane, Washington, United States #1189132

All airlines have delays and cancellations.unfortunatley southwest just had 700 cancelled flights in one day

Miami, Florida, United States #1189020

Why are people always claiming its extra bad because they have a "special needs" child. If they have a special needs child, maybe they should spend the extra money to buy tickets on a bigger airlines that partners or associates with other airlines so they can still fly if there is a problem.

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1189033

First off, why should you have to pick a different airline or pay more for a "bigger" airline just because Allegiant doesn't have their *** together?The "bigger" airport is 2+ hours from me...

While this allegiant airport is 15 minutes from me.

And yes, my child is special needs...But I do NOT understand what that has ANYTHING to do with what airline I choose to use.

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1189588

You are the one who raised the issue of a special needs child.If you do so, then people are going to respond to that issue.

The fact is that your child is disabled. Some things are going to cause more problems for your child than a normal child; you know the limitations of smaller airlines which all people have to deal with, therefore you should pick airlines that are better able to meet your child's needs.

Also don't exaggerate. I live in Orlando.

If you are 15 minutes from the Sanford Airport, then you are less than an hour from the Orlando International Airport - not 2 hours. All you have to do is take bypass 417 [a 4 lane expressway] from Sanford to the Beach Line expressway [4 lanes] and exit right at the airport. Goggle maps says that it is a 35 minute trip from the Sanford Airport to the Orlando Airport.

Exaggerating affects your credibility as to the validity of your complaint.

user14349864
to Anonymous #1189933

Allegiant isn't a small airline.It's not as if only 30-60 people fly on each plane.

It's pretty popular.. It's just suppose to be more convenient and it's not. And also, I wasn't talking about driving to airports in Florida. I was talking about driving to airports in West Virginia.

Philadelphia (the closest airport to me) is 2+ hours from where I live.

(Clarksburg) and the airport that allegiant goes through is only 15 from me....