Allegiant Air Flight 638 Review from Clute, Texas

I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your notification until I was already at the airport car rental return in which I was more than 2 1/2 hours early due to the fact that I had to drive over an hour and return a car and to be at the airport 2 hours before as required. Upon arrival at the checkin counter there was no agent for more than 1 hour. When an agent finally arrived they were not helpful had no information and are rude.

As a result of this inconvenience and extremely poor communication via phone, text,email and at the airport I had to purchase tickets to fly out of another airport to get to my final destination and then obtain ground transportation to pick up my vehicle back at concord regional airport.

This incident which occurred on Allegiant's end and without reason cost me an additional $350 for 2 one-way tickets back to Charlotte and job that was awaiting my early arrival to Concord.

The vouchers sent to me are useless to me as one I will not be flying with your airlines ever again and the passenger traveling with me will does not live anywhere your airlines flies to. . I am requesting a full refund of our return flight portion and luggage fee in addition to reimbursement of the cost of my return flights that needed to be purchased to get back to the concord regional airport.

I hope in the future that your communication to your Passengers are notified on a more timely basis and that you instantly install in a recovery plan in the event an incident like this occurs again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Flight 638
Review category
review #891438

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegiant Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 19 #1201308 San Antonio, Texas

So did they rescgedule your flight?if so you are not entitled a refund as you purchased non refundable tickets, and if you were not on the rescheduled flight you would be considered a no show and you loose your money.If they just cancelled and did not reschedule im pretty sure they will have to refund your money and depending on the reason for cancellation if it was within their control they would probaly offer some compensation for future flights.

0 0 Reply

Aug 12 #1198299 Dallas, Texas

You would do better to post on the airline website, as you posted to strangers on the internet who have no interest in helping you.

1 1 Reply

Aug 13 #1198614 Madison, Ohio

(Sarcasm)....awwww, you are so sweet and kind! Did someone *** in your wheaties today? How do you not know that this person did not do that? This is a place for people to come and air their issues. Who are you to tell anyone that no one wants to help them? This is also a place to let other consumers know of companies *** business practices. Sounds like you are on the wrong website if you think you are going to find anything other then that. Look around before you make an unwarranted comment such as your.

0 1 Reply

Aug 13 #1198621

Seems warranted to me. Sounds like you are on the wrong website if you think you aren't going to see people express opinions you don't like.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.