Allegiant Air Flight 638 Review from Clute, Texas
I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your notification until I was already at the airport car rental return in which I was more than 2 1/2 hours early due to the fact that I had to drive over an hour and return a car and to be at the airport 2 hours before as required. Upon arrival at the checkin counter there was no agent for more than 1 hour. When an agent finally arrived they were not helpful had no information and are rude.
As a result of this inconvenience and extremely poor communication via phone, text,email and at the airport I had to purchase tickets to fly out of another airport to get to my final destination and then obtain ground transportation to pick up my vehicle back at concord regional airport.
This incident which occurred on Allegiant's end and without reason cost me an additional $350 for 2 one-way tickets back to Charlotte and job that was awaiting my early arrival to Concord.
The vouchers sent to me are useless to me as one I will not be flying with your airlines ever again and the passenger traveling with me will does not live anywhere your airlines flies to. . I am requesting a full refund of our return flight portion and luggage fee in addition to reimbursement of the cost of my return flights that needed to be purchased to get back to the concord regional airport.
I hope in the future that your communication to your Passengers are notified on a more timely basis and that you instantly install in a recovery plan in the event an incident like this occurs again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "June 8, 2015 flight from Pittsburgh to Jacksonville flight 868 scheduled for 235pm after multiple announcments of delays they had passengers line up as the plane was going to land,..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!! I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."