Allegiant Air Flight 638 Review from Clute, Texas
I am writing as a result of being on flight 638 and it being cancelled which caused a serious negative impact on me financially. I did not receive your notification until I was already at the airport car rental return in which I was more than 2 1/2 hours early due to the fact that I had to drive over an hour and return a car and to be at the airport 2 hours before as required. Upon arrival at the checkin counter there was no agent for more than 1 hour. When an agent finally arrived they were not helpful had no information and are rude.
As a result of this inconvenience and extremely poor communication via phone, text,email and at the airport I had to purchase tickets to fly out of another airport to get to my final destination and then obtain ground transportation to pick up my vehicle back at concord regional airport.
This incident which occurred on Allegiant's end and without reason cost me an additional $350 for 2 one-way tickets back to Charlotte and job that was awaiting my early arrival to Concord.
The vouchers sent to me are useless to me as one I will not be flying with your airlines ever again and the passenger traveling with me will does not live anywhere your airlines flies to. . I am requesting a full refund of our return flight portion and luggage fee in addition to reimbursement of the cost of my return flights that needed to be purchased to get back to the concord regional airport.
I hope in the future that your communication to your Passengers are notified on a more timely basis and that you instantly install in a recovery plan in the event an incident like this occurs again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016 Monday, December 21, 2015 c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating..."
- "UVerse Internet for AT&T is a joke!! I have been with them for a couple of years and then my daughter moved back in with us and she got a..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."